Thank for supporting The Gathering Place. Our Family Program provides a safe and fun space for children under 18.
Please contact our Family Program Manager, Matt Wallington, at 303-996-9025 or at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or to schedule a donation.
The Family Program is currently in need of the following items:
- Baby formula, specifically Enfamil Yellow
- Diapers (sizes 4, 5, 6 and Pull-Ups)
- Toiletries such as baby powder, baby lotion, baby shampoo or bath wash, baby wipes and teen boys’ body wash and deodorant
- Sippy cups and bottles
- Unexpired baby food
- New and gently used clothes for teen boys and girls
We do not accept:
- Car seats or cribs
- Toys or stuffed animals
- Expired, used, or open baby food, formula, or hygiene products
WeeCyle accepts new and very gently used in-kind donations for infants and toddlers ages 0-3. They distribute your donations to the families who need it most through our network of community-based organizations located throughout the Denver Metro area. (http://weecycle.org/)