Thank you for supporting The Gathering Place. Our Education & Job Readiness Program offers support with all aspects of the job search process including soft skills training, job search, resume and cover letter creation, online applications, interview preparation, on-site hiring events, referral to offsite hiring events, direct connections to employers, and work clothes.
Please contact Melany Deem, Education and Job Readiness Program Manager, with questions or to schedule a donation at 303-996-9035 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to best support our members, the Job Readiness Program is currently in need of the following items:
- 2017 planners/calendars for both students and job seekers
- Work boots in sizes 6-10
- Black, non-slip flat shoes in sizes 6-10
- Books (fiction and nonfiction)
- New and gently-used work clothing, specifically black pants, black or white button up tops, and belts in all sizes.
- Nylons and trouser socks
We do not accept:
- Pumps or shoes with heels