- In fiscal year 2021, TGP served 3,348 adults with 30,300 visits and 769 children with 2,331 visits.
- 111,341 meals were provided through TGP’s kitchen and food pantry
- The Education and Job Readiness Program served 154 individuals through coaching, employment, resume, training and job-seeking services.
- The Physical and Mental Health Program served 243
- TGP’s housing-focused Case Management program served 95 households.
- Each night in 2021, about 105 adults were sheltered at the Rodeway auxiliary shelter.