COVID-19 Update: March 17, 2020
The Gathering Place is open during our normal operating hours. Our programs and services have been reduced. We are currently able to offer:
- Meals – breakfast, lunch and snack (no snack on Tuesday)
- Laundry facilities
- Showers and restrooms
- Nap beds
- Mail pick-up
- Emergency clothing
- Food bags
Please continue to check this page for information. Thank you.
The Gathering Place está abierto durante nuestro horario normal. Nuestros programas y servicios se han reducido. Actualmente podemos ofrecer:
- Comidas: desayuno, almuerzo y merienda (sin merienda los martes)
- Servicios de lavandería
- Duchas y baños
- Camas de siesta
- Recogida de correo
- Ropa de emergencia
- Bolsas de comida
Continúe revisando esta página para obtener información. Gracias.
If You Need Help
If you are interested in receiving services or utilizing programs at The Gathering Place, please visit us during our business hours listed below. You can learn more about all the programs and services we offer here.
- There are no fees for any services or programs at The Gathering Place.
- No ID is required and you do not need to make an intake appointment.
- Adults with children under 18 must check in at the Family Program desk on the 3rd floor.
- We serve women, children, and transgender individuals. Cisgender men (men who are not transgender) may not utilize our services.
Have a question? You might find the answer on our FAQs page.
Hours of Operation
Please note: We have limited hours on Tuesdays.
Monday 8:30am - 5:00pm
Tuesday 8:30am - 1:30pm
Wednesday 8:30am - 5:00pm
Thursday 8:30am - 5:00pm
Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm
The Gathering Place is located at 1535 High Street in Denver, just north of Colfax Avenue on High Street and next door to a Sinclair gas station. We are on RTD's Route 15 (East Colfax Avenue) and approximately 1.5 miles east of downtown Denver.