The Gathering Place’s 24/7 non-congregate shelter offers residential-style shelter for women, transgender and non-binary adults and their pets experiencing homelessness. We know everyone is on a unique journey and work to create a low-barrier, safe, and inclusive space. We aim to promote dignity, stability, and wellness with a focus on custom exit plans. Case management, wellness support, and community activities are offered onsite to help members work towards long-term housing, getting benefits, and job services. Members can also access physical health, mental health, and substance treatment services.
Please reach out to one of these sites to be referred to this shelter:
- WellPower Outreach Team
- Colorado Coalition for the Homeless’ Outreach Team
- Catholic Charities Holy Rosary Shelter
- Catholic Charities Smith Rd Shelter
- Catholic Charities 48th St Shelter
- The Gathering Place at 1535 High St
- The Delores Project (current shelter residents only)
- The City of Denver Early Intervention team
- *We are not able to accommodate walk-up or self-referrals.
*We cannot work with walk-ups or self-referrals at this time.