Members experiencing homelessness are able to participate in case management- involving member-driven goal setting to develop individualized care plans and promote greater personal stability. Case managers work to empower and advocate for individuals and families to transform their lives. Members engage in planning regarding their personal goals while engaging with the other programs within TGP as well as external support systems in the community.
Different objectives include:
- Meeting basic needs (including shelter, food, personal hygiene, clothing).
- Improving income through employment and benefits.
- Increasing education, certificates, and training.
- Obtaining transitional and/or permanent housing.
- Gaining reliable means of communication and transportation.
- Engaging with different support systems.
- Physical health
- Mental health
- Substance misuse
- Crisis planning
- Community supports