Our Meal Sponsorship Program is a great periodic or one-time group volunteer opportunity. More than 45 groups and businesses participated in 2015. This activity offers a chance to connect with our members through a direct service, while also helping us offset our member meal costs.
Groups agree to plan, fund, prepare and serve breakfast or lunch to 125–200 members in our dining room—any Monday through Friday, only. Your team will have full creative rights to what they prepare. The possibilities are endless, in most cases. A tour of the The Gathering Place will be included during your visit.
Groups have two choices: they can purchase food on their own and bring it in the day of their meal; or they can order all of their supplies through our food distributor. If the food is ordered through our distributor, it is delivered to our kitchen and will conveniently be ready upon your team’s arrival. You will receive an invoice for the cost, as soon as the order has been placed.
To confirm a date for your meal sponsorship, please contact Ashley Boland, at (303) 996-9028 or firstname.lastname@example.org at least one month before your desired visit. Once a date is confirmed, you will be connected with our Kitchen Manager to discuss your menu details and learn what you will need to know while you are onsite.
Meal Sponsorship: Breakfast
If you choose Breakfast, please plan to arrive at 7:00 am and depart at 10:30 am. This timing allows for preparation before and clean-up after the meal is served to approximately 100–125 members. Your group should be a team of at least six and no more than eight participants. All breakfast meals should include milk and/or juice. Breakfast suggestions with estimated prices:
- Eggs, Bacon, Toast & Fruit - $350
- Biscuits & Gravy with Pork & Turkey Sausage- $325
- Hot Oatmeal Bar with Fruit, Biscuits, & Sausage - $400
- French Toast, Eggs, & Turkey Sausage - $385
- Pancakes, Bacon, & Seasonal Fruit - $440
- Breakfast Burritos with Bacon & Sausage - $460
Meal Sponsorship: Lunch
If you choose Lunch, please plan to arrive at 9:00 am and depart at 1:30 pm. This timing allows for preparation before and clean-up after the meal is served to approximately 150 – 200 members. Your group should be a team of at least eight and no more than ten participants. We value choice, and ask that all groups provide a vegetarian option, as well as milk and salad bar options (salad, coleslaw, fruit salad, etc.). Lunch suggestions with estimated prices:
- Broccoli Cheese Soup - $350
- Breaded Chicken Sandwiches & Tater-Tots - $425
- Chicken Fajitas with Beans & Rice - $450
- Italian Sausage with Grits & Veggies - $465
- BBQ Chicken Thighs with Mashed Potatoes & Veggies - $500
- Cheeseburgers, Condiments & Fries - $525
- Taco Salad (Beef or Chicken) - $550
- Greek Lamb or Chicken Gyros - $600