If you would like to participate in our High School Equivalency program, please come to the intake sessions starting Friday, May 31. You must also attend testing on Monday, June 3 and Wednesday, June 5.
Please keep the following in mind:
- You must be eligible for services at The Gathering Place to attend testing. We don't ask for proof of income or identification, but you must identify as a woman or transgender individual.
- The program is free and starts the Monday following the intake.
- Classes and tutoring are held Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday mornings.
- Official tests are paid for when participants are ready to take them.
- During the intake sessions, we will discuss the program and take tests to know which skills to work on.
- Pre-registration is not necessary, and no ID or proof of income is needed.
- Please arrive when we open at 8:30 am and sign in at the Welcome Desk on the first floor.
- Go to the third-floor classroom before 9 am.
- There will be no late admissions.
- Children who are not yet school age can have supervised play in the Family Area at no cost while participants are testing and in class.
- When you arrive with children, please go to the third-floor desk to sign in.
- A legal guardian must remain in the building while their child is in the Family Area.
Tutoring and Classes:
- You must complete the intake to attend classes. Classes are held Monday and Wednesday mornings from 9:30 am-noon.
- Tutoring is on Tuesday and Thursday mornings on the third floor in the classroom.
Questions? Contact Melany Deem at email@example.com or call 303-996-9035.