The Education and Job Readiness Program helps with:
- Resumes, cover letters, and other forms
- Prepare for interviews and practice interviews
- Help with your job search
- Apply and study for school (GED, college, etc.)
- Skill building, workshops and classes
- Career and skills tests
- On-site hiring events
- Education and job case management
- And more - We will help with any job and learning goals!
Call us at 303-996-9035, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by the 3rd floor Jobs and Education room to learn more.
Intake Information and Process
Intake and enrollment for the classes will happen each quarter (around the beginning of January, April, July, and October). As part of the intake and registration process, students will complete two subject-based assessments that are used to gauge where a student is at academically. Closer to the beginning of each quarter we will have more information for the exact dates and times for the intake assessments and registration.
While a parent or legal guardian is attending class or testing, their children can have supervised play in the family area at no cost.
Please note that parents and legal guardians must remain in the building while their children are in the family area.
High School Equivalency Testing
When participants are ready to take their High School Equivalency Exam (HiSET Exam or GED Test), the testing is also free.